Since our inception, our mission has been to manage our companies and grow the wealth of Bahrain by adhering to the highest standards of transparency and corporate governance in our operations.
We are committed to best corporate governance practices. These practices include:
- Our compliance with the Bahrain Code of Corporate Governance while encouraging our portfolio companies to do so.
- Regular audits of our operations from an external auditor, an internal auditor and the National Audit Offices of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Incorporating the Generally Accepted Principles and Practices of Sovereign Wealth Funds (the Santiago Principles).
- Defining the relationship and means of engagement between our board of directors, managers, and shareholders to ensure transparency, accountability, fairness and responsibility.
- Establishing board and management committees for efficient oversight.